The mission of Atlantis Caregiving is to be dedicated and maintaining the dignity, comfort, safety, independence, health, well-being, and happiness of each Client by referring the highest quality professional Caregivers at an affordable cost to the Client. That goal is to provide the best, in home caregiving and related services. Atlantis Caregiving Corp holds the license classification, Comprehensive. This classification allows Atlantis to provide personal care services which may include medication reminding, medication assistance, medication administration, and nursing services.
• Conversation and discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
• Crafting and playing games for mental stimulation
• Meal preparation to help ensure nutrition needs are met
• Outdoor activities like gardening for fitness
• Outings to promote socialization
• Reminiscing as an enjoyable pastime
• Scrapbooking as a creative outlet
• Walking outside to promote an active lifestyle
• Incontinence care
• Personal hygiene
Medication Services (non-injectable)
With Atlantis Caregiving, managing medications is a customizable service and we support medication management however needed. This can range from a caregiver ensuring you or your loved one takes their medications to arranging for a self-dispensing system. For clients we can oversee medication reconciliation and hospital orders and assess medication effects and there is always a Registered Nurse available to help, conduct and document a supervisory visit when medication administration is provided. The RN will oversee the medication training of all caregivers, along with testing their competency. It is not within the scope of Atlantis's license to manage the medical and health conditions of clients who are no longer stable or predictable for safety of the client.
• Medication Reminding
• Medication Assistance
• Medication Administration
Nursing Services are supervised and delegated by an Oregon licensed RN who has completed Atlantis Caregiving specific orientation and training necessary to effectively oversee the Nursing and Medication Services provided by Atlantis.
• Assessment of physical
• Psychological needs
• Monitoring for actual or potential health Administration problems
• Health counseling to client (i.e. benefit of following special diet and/or exercise)
• Health teaching to client (i.e.) information on medication/special diet
• Obtain/confirm physician or licensed practitioner orders
• Delegated tasks of nursing
Special Services Provided
• 24 Hour/7 Days Care
• Hospice Care Services
• Palliative Care Services
• Dementia Care
• Respite Care (relief for family/caregiver)
• Transition of Care (changing from one level of care to another)
• Long Term Care (LTC)
• Veteran Affairs (VA)
• Private Pay (Auto Pay Required)
• Oregon Project Independence (OPI) Washington County
Smoke Free Workplace
• For the safety of our Caregivers, Nurses, and Admin Team we do not provide services to Clients who smoke or vape indoors where our staff will be working. To learn more about the affects of second hand smoke in the workplace refer to the Oregon Health Authorities Indoor Clean Air Act (ICAA).
Disclaimer: Atlantis Caregiving Corporation has a 4 Hour Shift Minimum Requirement for all shifts. For current rates contact the Atlantis Caregiving Corporation Office. All services provided are monitored to ensure not only the safety of Clients but also safety of Atlantis Staff. Atlantis Caregiving does not discriminate against clients for any reason. © Atlantis caregiving License # 15 - 2327
In-home care services are a popular option for seniors and families with a wide range of in-home healthcare needs.
Professional caregivers can help seniors live independently in their own homes for as long as possible.